Travel with your own private guide from your cruise ship dock in Kusadasi to the ancient ruins of Ephesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about the Byzantine Empire and ancient Rome as you walk through the well-preserved ruins, then pass by the Temple of Artemis ruins, another important site.Your tour includes lunch, and round-trip transportation from the Kusadasi port.Have a more personalized experience with a private tourHear live commentary from your guideTravel in comfort by air-conditioned private vehicleLunch, and port pickup and drop-off provided
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All Parking fees
- All Taxes
- Professional Licensed Local Tour Guide
- Very luxury Brand new of Mercedes vehicle with Separate Driver Port kusadasi cruise port pickup and drop-off Private tour
- Worry-free shore excursion: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Our tour guide will be with your group from arrival till departure
- VİSiT wholesaler carpet farm and wholesaler leather jacket and jeweler
- You have a chance to make stops during the tour where ever you want to…
- Special Ephesus Book
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee A delicious lunch!
- Drinks Gratuities
- Ephesus Terrace Houses not included. If you would like to visit this is dependent on your time in port. $15.00 (approximately) extra per person.
- Minimum required time is 30 minutes.
- entrance fee ephesus
Departure & ReturnPossible departure locationsDeparture Point:Ege Ports, Camikebir, Liman Cd. No:10, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, TurkeyPlease Note meeting time & Point @the arrival gate of kusadasi Port. You will be met at both ports with a sign written on it your name ” ” by our guide. EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBERS: Mobile: + 90 532 491 41 62 You will be met by your guide at the Port of Kusadasi where you will begin your Private Ephesus Tour. Following this we will make our way to the Ephesus which was one of the most important cultural centers of the ancient word.
What To ExpectYou will meet Samyeli Travel guide at the Port of Kusadasi from where you will start your Private Ephesus Tour. The first place to visit on your travel map will be Ephesus, one of the most significant cultural centers of the ancient world. You will visit the Ephesus Ruins, which consist of monuments such as Odeon, Temple of Hadrian, Roman Baths, Celcus Library and the Theatre. Last one is still in use, especially for concert performances, and it has an amazing capacity of 25,000 seats.As you will be walking through this ancient city, you will notice the streets paved with marble which give a hint this was a city of great wealth. Next stop points will be the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven world-known wonders where your tourist guide will explain you the importance of this magnificent landmark. Once the tour is finished, and before heading to the Port, you will have some free time to visit shopping facilities. And optinal TURKİSH BATH 10 usa dolar pp you need to experience it at least once. If it’s your first visit to a hamam, entering a Turkish bath can be a daunting experience.. This tour only for cruisecostumers